Looking for a passionate speaker? Look no further. I enjoy discussing Connected Health, mHealth, eHealth, interoperability, government policy, and technology in healthcare in general. As part of my work, I have been fortunate to be able to speak at a variety of venues. From opening keynotes in front of 3000 people to intimate events with just a dozen attendees, I am comfortable, energetic, and engaging. I have spoken to professional, academic, technical, and lay audiences all over the world from North America to Europe and Asia. Venues include:
- Stanford University
- Brandeis University
- Babson College
- Suffolk University
- Professional Conferences
- HIMSS Annual Conference
- Partners Connected Health Symposium
- mHealth Summit / Connected Health Conference
- Wireless Life Sciences Association
Have I already agreed to speak at your event? Below you can find headshots and bios for your program or website needs.
Click a picture below, then right-click and “save as.”
Feel free to use/edit any of these sources.
- My HIMSS bio: http://www.himss.org/bio/robert-havasy
- A long version of my bio (copy and paste what you need; CTRL-A to select all):